Sitting on a vast land. China is home to a vast array of cultures and ethnic groups, all united by the language of Chinese. The country’s ultra-modern eastern side, symbolized by Beijing and Shanghai, is not the only part to be explored. China is also at the heart of the ancient Silk Road. There is so much to see and experience in this culture, that after a year in China. You must have just started scratching the surface. Now the Govt. of China focuses on English learning so there is a lot of teaching English academies in China.
English Teaching Academies
Although there has been a recent move by the Chinese government to reduce the importance of English in university entrance exams. There is still a huge demand for English in the country. Many wealthy families want to send their children to an English-speaking university abroad for their university education. There are a lot of English teaching jobs in private and public academies. But teachers should research each job carefully. As many agents are working from China who try to use foreigners in scams or who start I have been advertised not paying for it. We on the behalf of JEC guarantee you that JEC is a 100% trustable company for jobs and consultancy.
Chinese students have an interest in learning English. There is a demand for academic and general English classes. There is a large population and large class sizes. These can range from 30 to 65 or 70 students per class in private teaching English academies. While high personalities may sound scary, China is still a traditional culture, and students are often highly disciplined and respectful of their teachers.
What we Offer
- Higher pay (you get the personal offer after an interview with our recruiter)
- Free accommodation.
- Visa Assistance
- At least 11 holidays per academic year.
- Return of flight ticket.
- Referral Bonus (if a new teacher is hired through your recommendation)
- Help with a bank account, bill payment, health insurance, medical care.
- Well-equipped classroom, all necessary teaching materials.
- Best in English in speaking, reading, and writing.
- A passion for reading, cheerfulness, a genuine interest in Chinese culture, and an open mind.
- Friendly personality, culturally aware, easy-going, passionate about teaching.
Select the type of English Teaching Academies
The first thing you need to do is decide what kind of school you want to teach. Teaching positions in China mainly fall into the following broad categories.
- Primary and secondary academies (both public and private)
- 3-year academies of Colleges and 4-year academies of universities (public and private)
- Private English language schools (all ages)
- In the three international cities of Beijing, Shanghai, and Guangzhou. One can find large companies that provide in-house English language training programs and also require experienced foreign teachers (although these positions are so high). Are not and are rarely advertised).
English primary courses are based on age-appropriate content that uses language in familiar situations. Classes are interactive and filled with carefully selected and encouraging activities. Encouraging students to express themselves in written and spoken form in English.
We use many different text types and literary forms, as well as different writing styles, to promote their understanding. Students learn to apply appropriate grammatical constructions. Projects introduce new challenges and encourage students to use their language skills in practical ways. Work individually and collaborate with other students.